Out of stock
Unfortunately this item is out of stock.
No longer the reserve of skinheads and punks, the MA-1 bomber jacket was originally worn by military pilots in the mid 19th century and featured an orange lining to improve visibility in rescue missions. Long adopted by the discerning fashion crowd, the MA-1 continues its resurgence for spring, with Acne Studios creative director Jonny Johansson updating the nylon flight jacket by way of logo trims, cropped silhouettes and modern cuts.
- Black Clea bomber jacket
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Front zip closure with logo tab
- Flap pockets
- Ruched sleeves
- Dry clean
- Fits true to size
- Main: polyamide/nylon/elastane
- Lining: 50% acetate 50% viscose
- Model wears size 36
- Model measurements: height 177cm; bust 85cm; waist 60cm; hips 89cm
DHL Express Service: 2-4 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt.