Sandringham Mid-length Trench Coat
The enduring appeal of a classic Burberry trench coat is practically unrivalled. A globally recognised symbol of British craftsmanship, the iconic design is a firm favourite with the fashion elite. Invented by Thomas Burberry, the famous coat is carefully crafted from durable waterproof gabardine cotton to keep out the elements and still features many of its original military style codes including epaulettes, gun flap and storm shield.
- Beige Sandringham trench coat
- Signature lining under collar
- Classic D-ring belt, epaulettes, gun flap, shorm shield, buckle cuffs and tartan check lining
- Double breasted closure
- Side pockets
- Rear central vent
- Mid thigh length
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Fits true to size
- 100% cotton
- Model wears size 4 UK
- Model measurements: height 179cm; bust 83cm; hips 85cm; waist 61cm
DHL Express Service: 2-4 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt.