Out of stock
Unfortunately this item is out of stock.
Underpinned by a philosophy inspired by - surprise! - slow-cooking meals, Incotex favour what the brand calls “slow fashion”. Part of the Slowear group, the Incotex label was launched in 1951 by Sergio Compagno for the purpose of crafting stunning trousers, an aim that has pushed the brand over half a century. “If you don’t like it after wearing it only one season, it isn’t good design,” Roberto Compagno (Sergio’s son) says, explaining the Incotex philosophy - for those looking for a wardrobe to last, you're in good hands.
- Blue cotton-stretch tailored trousers
- Slim leg design
- Waistband with belt loops
- Beltloop tassel detailing
- Dry clean only
- Fits true to size
- Outer: 100% wool
- Lining: 37% cotton 37% modal 26% polyester
- Model wears size 46 IT/FR
- Model measurements: height 187cm; chest 95cm; hips 91cm; waist 77cm
DHL Express Service: 2-4 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt.