The Kensington - Long Trench Coat
Out of stock
Unfortunately this item is out of stock.
The enduring appeal of a classic Burberry trench coat is practically unrivalled. A globally recognised symbol of British craftsmanship, the iconic design is a firm favourite with the fashion elite. Invented by Thomas Burberry, the famous coat is carefully crafted from durable waterproof gabardine cotton to keep out the elements and still features many of its original style codes including raglan sleeves and a house check lining.
- Honey cotton The Kensington trench coat
- Double-breasted front fastening
- Classic collar
- Storm flap
- Long sleeves with buckle strap cuffs
- Shoulder tabs
- House check lining
- Dry clean only
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Model wears size 50 IT/FR
- Model measurements: height 185cm; bust 90cm; hips 100cm; waist 76cm
DHL Express Service: 2-4 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt.